Okay thanks to Jacolyn and Melissa I have been tagged.
Here are the rules;
1. Link to your tagger (or taggers) and place these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself some random some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their blog
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I have no sense of direction, it is really sad. I get lost and can never figure out North/South and East/West, I really could get lost in a shoe box. When people give me directions I nod my head in understanding but I take in none of it. Funny thing is that in a mall I have no difficulty getting around to find the stores I am looking for.
2. I would love to drive in a demolition derby. It would be so cathartic to drive a big clunky car into others and to leave them in my dust.
3. I once flew out of country for a date. It was beyond disastrous.
4. I have a real stroller fetish, I check out and size up strollers as they pass. I long for a Silver Cross pram to parade down the street.
5. Gingerbread Lattes with whipped cream, the $5 is so worth the sweet rush of sugar and caffeine.
6. I was a bit of a bully at school, despite my 5ft (then 85lbs) frame I really caused others a bit of agony, I don't know how I never got my but kicked.
7. For those of you who know the story 'Welcome to Holland', I sometimes really don't like Holland. At times it just plain sucks!
Okay the last 2 have already done it, so I know it is not fair but I have run out of bloggers.