Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Adaptive Dance Class


Quite awhile ago I had contacted the local news regarding the Adaptive Dance Class Elizabeth attends. I want other dance centers, sports groups and gym clubs can see what an amazing opportunity Ms. Melanie gives to Elizabeth and her classmates and to realize how needed these opportunities are for children with special needs.
Elizabeth did a great job in front of the camera. I love watching her skipping, I didn't know she was doing so well. The big end of year show is coming up soon, the girls have all been practicing so hard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story! And she is doing fantastic! :)

Kara Melissa said...

Wow! That is fantastic. Elizabeth is really growing up into such a big girl. (It's been awhile since I've had a chance to read your blog!) Wonderful to see her doing the dance class.

Sherry C said...

Love the story thanks for sharing! You both did great!

Anonymous said...

Ang so nice to see you posted the video, it was great to see. Elizabeth is doing amazing, I am so proud of her and of you. You are an amazing mom! Laur

Cris and Liza said...

LOVE it!!!!! Elizabeth is a star :)

The Hull Munchkins said...

Oh my, this made me tear up! Way to go Elizabeth, you are a beautiful dancer. What a fun class!

Thanks for sharing.