Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

6mths

The little fella is now 6mths old and is 17lbs of squishyness. He is rolling, sitting up, pulling his sisters hair and even is starting to get to a 4 point crawling position. He loves his bath and going for a walk in the baby carrier as soon as he sees me wearing it he giggles with glee. This past week he has been so sweet, he has not yelled at me once and has been a pretty happy little man. I still am following a strict no dairy diet and that seems to keep him happy.
Eating solids is a bit of a struggle and is bringing back glimpses of those dark days of feeding Elizabeth. I was so excited to feed him solids as I just wanted a baby who will happily eat and by the size of him I thought for sure he would love to eat. I am sure with Harrison it is just a maturity thing and over time he will find eating not so repulsive. He still adamantly refuses a bottle and his soother. I have given up even trying them now in hopes that him eating solids can give me more than 2hrs away from him. For now he continues to be his mama's boy the 'boob man'.

1 comment:

I Just Love You said...

you know what i've heard from a ton of moms who have kids with dairy issues, they have food issues too. charlie is the same way. we are still on very smooth purees. he hates any solid food but puffs. he gags on the slightest thing. i know how frustrated you are. charlie is 10 months old and still eating like a 5 monther. that boy of yours is super cute, though!!