Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exciting News


I don't want to jinx this but Elizabeth has been off her stomach meds for 2 weeks. Since she came home from the hospital she has been on meds to control her reflux and I dreaded that she inherited my awful stomach and is succumbed to a life of reflux. We have had a couple of gags when she is hungry but that is pretty normal. We are still keeping the head of her bed up and I have have not heard one gag at night. I hope this will be the end of the reflux chapter and it is something we can cross off her list of diagnoses.
The exciting news for Elizabeth is that it was cold enough tonight for her to wear her new dinosaur pajama's. I have not let her wear them yet as it has been too warm. Each morning Elizabeth comes into our room naked (getting undressed is a new skill as well) dragging her pajama's stating 'Mom, brr it's cold in here I think I need my dinosaur pajama's'. I am sure there will be shrieks in the morning when she wakes up wearing her coveted pj's.

3 comments:

Sherry C said...

No Meds how wonderful. Ashley stopped her reflux meds in June and so far so good. I was nervous at first too that we need to restart but not so far.

Love the pjs and her big girl bed. I really need to get one of those my little girl as her brother is outgrowing his bassinet. He will be 5 months in a few days.

Elizabeth doesn't need rails on her bed... I noticed that in the picture that is great. I have to get them for Ashley and a bed with a high foot board so she doesn't fall off the end too. I'm so nervous to move her out of the crib. Not sure why.

Anonymous said...

That IS good news! For both of you, chkl!

Barbara

Ellen Seidman said...

Awesome! And, I love her dinosaur pj's. Sabrina likes warm and cozy pj's all year long. She's always "cold."